New Everton Stadium Discussion

I might be on my own here but I kinda feel like the statues shouldn't move.
Dean or the holy trinity didn't play at BMD.
As time goes on, there'll be less and less trace that Everton ever played at Goodison.
Murals will be painted over, pubs, chippies, will move. Will there be any permanent reminder of Goodison?
I'm sure the hydraulic tower at BMD will house plenty of nostalgia and memories.
Easy for me to say as I dont live in Liverpool but I'd love to go to a game in BMD then make a pilgrimage to where the old lady was and still see the statue of dixie in front of the gate where I have a plaque.

As time goes on, there'll be less and less trace that Everton ever played at Goodison.
Murals will be painted over, pubs, chippies, will move. Will there be any permanent reminder of Goodison?
I'm sure the hydraulic tower at BMD will house plenty of nostalgia and memories.
Easy for me to say as I dont live in Liverpool but I'd love to go to a game in BMD then make a pilgrimage to where the old lady was and still see the statue of dixie in front of the gate where I have a plaque.

No mate you make a valid point.

I think Everton could ask Colin Harvey himself and Balls, Kendalls family and Dean's.

I'd have a very strong suspicion that they'd say they should remain where they are.

I agree with you.
Gonna be hard enough seeing the ground disappear.
Let's not completely remove every trace we were ever there.

I agree with you.
Gonna be hard enough seeing the ground disappear.
Let's not completely remove every trace we were ever there.
I think they should go to BMD. After a few months most won't be going to Goodison again. It will be flats etc. I think the statues should be at BMD which is were we will be. I believe the present stones are staying so there will be a memorial

The Goodison legacy project plans all show the statues still in place, daft even thinking of removing them, should remain at Goodison.

The club can (and will) just commission new statues for BMD, not a case of only having them in one place😂