New Everton Stadium Discussion

Bit concerning watching the video's this week , there seems to be quite a bit of Lichen/ Moss appearing on the fresh concrete terraces.
Buildings down there are prone to it , its everywhere.
Hope the builders have taken this into account or we could have our shiny new stadium looking like Goodisons Main stand side panels.
Jet washing with a bleach wash will eradicate any moss/lichen from the concrete. Not that big a problem and easily dealt with.

Bringing up transport again, i wonder why the Mersey trams project hasn’t been raised again?

Every European country you go to that has them seems more organised.

The fact we still have the space on the main roads and city centre makes it a good start

Then again with the metro mayors roll out of the new trains having bad press it doesn’t fill me with hope. Also lime street taking years to put some cycle lanes in.

Bringing up transport again, i wonder why the Mersey trams project hasn’t been raised again?

Every European country you go to that has them seems more organised.

The fact we still have the space on the main roads and city centre makes it a good start

Then again with the metro mayors roll out of the new trains having bad press it doesn’t fill me with hope. Also lime street taking years to put some cycle lanes in.
I think getting out after the game, particularly after a night match will be chaos

Bit concerning watching the video's this week , there seems to be quite a bit of Lichen/ Moss appearing on the fresh concrete terraces.
Buildings down there are prone to it , its everywhere.
Hope the builders have taken this into account or we could have our shiny new stadium looking like Goodisons Main stand side panels.
need mick jagger's band to play a gig, that'll sort it

1708884260272.png
1708884280965.png
1708884291186.png
1708884304340.png

I know it was confirmed on a club video that there will be smaller concerts in the fan zone on the east stand. I wonder if there is scope for some performances on the west side in the summer? How many people could be sat on the steps in front of the stand? I'm guessing several thousands. Would look fantastic with the river as a backdrop.

I know it was confirmed on a club video that there will be smaller concerts in the fan zone on the east stand. I wonder if there is scope for some performances on the west side in the summer? How many people could be sat on the steps in front of the stand? I'm guessing several thousands. Would look fantastic with the river as a backdrop.
Health and Safety issues mate.