New Everton Stadium Discussion

I had a similar scenario, so I ended up ringing a number someone provided on here. The rigmarole once I had contacted them was frustrating to say the least.

Their pricing structure for children in hospitality is questionable at best, and that's after struggling to even get a price that's less than an adults.
Its a 25% discount for a concession ticket, that's the same as current.

I sorted mine March last year. As a current hospitality member, we were given 1st choice. Not sure what the issue is with that, only the same as current season ticket holders getting 1st option over non-season ticket holders.

I sorted mine March last year. As a current hospitality member, we were given 1st choice. Not sure what the issue is with that, only the same as current season ticket holders getting 1st option over non-season ticket holders.
Not to sound obtuse, but I'm not sure if myself or @GrandOldTeam have said as much. I completely agree that current hospitality members should get priority.

The point is that those wishing to enquire about hospitality have found it difficult, as Danny mentioned. I enquired twice via the form, via email and phone...

... and got no response. I got a number off here, and it wasn't much better. If the club are banking on expanding their hospitality, they're not doing it in a superb way.

Ones inside the stadium perhaps but what about the logos attached to the stadium itself? There are various spaces around the external envelope reserved for iluminated stadium naming/sponsorship. That includes the two glazed ends and a number of locations on the cladding. Can't imagine they would be taken down/ covered over?

View attachment 245978

View attachment 245979
If they ruin that barrel section, or brickwork, with a sponsor I’ll be absolutely livid.

Current hospitality members no doubt deserved first choice - who suggested otherwise?

But if 100% of them bought hospitality, there's still plenty of capacity left.

In my opinion - they weren't transparent about how they sold the restaurants/experiences etc. I signed up to hear/be notified on day one. I kept asking and asking. They've targeted people using their own modelling etc to sell - and plenty, myself and @PhilM etc, didn't get any opportunity when others,including who have never even had a season ticket at Everton, never mind hospitality, have.

Current hospitality members no doubt deserved first choice - who suggested otherwise?

In my opinion - they weren't transparent about how they sold the restaurants/experiences etc. I signed up to hear/be notified on day one. I kept asking and asking. They've targeted people using their own modelling etc to sell - and plenty, myself and @PhilM etc, didn't get any opportunity when others,including who have never even had a season ticket at Everton, never mind hospitality, have.
Poor to hear this but not shocked should respond to fans, atleast showing the options and giving a date so others can look into it.

Great, but why restrict purchasing to season ticket holders only?

Strange commercial decision.

By all means give season ticket holders a superior, personalised version - but why not cash in more widely?
especially when so many off us have been on the STL for so long (way longer than the club acknowledge I have FFS!!)

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I was replying to your message about ones being sold on the sly, which I don't think was always the case.

Any current member who "upgraded" their current package for the new stadium was given 1st option. Anyone who didn't was given another opportunity at the next release.

On the flip side, I also know people who currently aren't members or season ticket holders who have signed up, so they have been selling to anyone who was willing to pay.

I wasn't suggesting you or others havn't had a bad experience.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I was replying to your message about ones being sold on the sly, which I don't think was always the case.

You say this.

Before then saying this;

Any current member who "upgraded" their current package for the new stadium was given 1st option. Anyone who didn't was given another opportunity at the next release.

On the flip side, I also know people who currently aren't members or season ticket holders who have signed up, so they have been selling to anyone who was willing to pay.

I wasn't suggesting you or others havn't had a bad experience.

So you agree with me.

They've sold higher end hospitality to fans in an non transparent manner. It feels unfair to me because others have been moved ahead of the queue.

Yeah, I agree that you've clearly had a bad experience. I just didn't agree with the term slyly.

They sold to members first, and then people who were ringing up willing to pay their and then.

I've not actually been to the Liver Building to see the tour. I called up knowing what I wanted, and paid a 10% deposit that day.

I'm not arguing with you, it's just everyone's own opinion isn't it.

Yeah, I agree that you've clearly had a bad experience. I just didn't agree with the term slyly.

They sold to members first, and then people who were ringing up willing to pay their and then.

I've not actually been to the Liver Building to see the tour. I called up knowing what I wanted, and paid a 10% deposit that day.

I'm not arguing with you, it's just everyone's own opinion isn't it.

There's people who have signed up to Bramley Moore in the lounges who have never had a season ticket, or hospitality season ticket. As you've said - you know them. So do I.

They weren't calling and banging down the door and just got lucky through persistence, they were approached, sold and offered them. The link to the sales brochure was shared on here, before being password protected.

I don't think that's fair to give priority to whoever is on their sales funnel model, over people who are existing season ticket holders who signed up to be "the first to know", or people on waiting lists.

I know a lad who has been waiting 3 years for a season ticket, would have paid for the hospitality. I know another lad who got offered the high end hospitality through his business.

To me, they weren't transparent with the process. Hence "sold some of the higher end on the sly". They launched 'All' - a concept for all, when in reality - it was only the later bar packages available to all.

I thought they'd promote all the offerings to everyone at the same time, and stage priority to buy accordingly. First, existing lounge members. Then, season ticket holders. Then waiting list (season tickets and hospitality). Then general.

There's people who have signed up to Bramley Moore in the lounges who have never had a season ticket, or hospitality season ticket. As you've said - you know them. So do I.

They weren't calling and banging down the door and just got lucky through persistence, they were approached, sold and offered them. The link to the sales brochure was shared on here, before being password protected.

I don't think that's fair to give priority to whoever is on their sales funnel model, over people who are existing season ticket holders who signed up to be "the first to know", or people on waiting lists.

I know a lad who has been waiting 3 years for a season ticket, would have paid for the hospitality. I know another lad who got offered the high end hospitality through his business.

To me, they weren't transparent with the process. Hence "sold some of the higher end on the sly". They launched 'All' - a concept for all, when in reality - it was only the later bar packages available to all.

I thought they'd promote all the offerings to everyone at the same time, and stage priority to buy accordingly. First, existing lounge members. Then, season ticket holders. Then waiting list (season tickets and hospitality). Then general.
Take your points on board, and as I said, clearly you have been dealt with badly.

PS that was me lol