New Everton Stadium Discussion

I’m pretty sure any stadium sponsors would be covered.

UEFA are pretty militant about it with the Champions League.

Look at the absurdity Liverpool have been forced into:

The Aviva Stadium is referred to as ‘the Dublin Stadium’ for Europa League finals as well as the same Euro’s which BMD has been selected for.

Speaking of which, many Bluenoses in Dublin are planning a foreign holiday to coincide with the Europa final in Dublin in a few months. In the full expectation the city will be invaded by RS celebrating the awarding of a trophy to Klopp. Will be quite the nauseous spectacle indeed.

I’m pretty sure any stadium sponsors would be covered.

UEFA are pretty militant about it with the Champions League.

Look at the absurdity Liverpool have been forced into:

Ones inside the stadium perhaps but what about the logos attached to the stadium itself? There are various spaces around the external envelope reserved for iluminated stadium naming/sponsorship. That includes the two glazed ends and a number of locations on the cladding. Can't imagine they would be taken down/ covered over?

1707942893400.png

1707942937713.png

Ones inside the stadium perhaps but what about the logos attached to the stadium itself? There are various spaces around the external envelope reserved for iluminated stadium naming/sponsorship. That includes the two glazed ends and a number of locations on the cladding. Can't imagine they would be taken down/ covered over?

View attachment 245978

View attachment 245979
I think they will be, personally.

The Aviva Stadium is referred to as ‘the Dublin Stadium’ for Europa League finals as well as the same Euro’s which BMD has been selected for.

Speaking of which, many Bluenoses in Dublin are planning a foreign holiday to coincide with the Europa final in Dublin in a few months. In the full expectation the city will be invaded by RS celebrating the awarding of a trophy to Klopp. Will be quite the nauseous spectacle indeed.
Have you not applied for a ticket and fleece them for high 4 figures?!!

I gave up in the end, signed up for notifications day one but they sold the ones I wanted on the sly. Had their own criteria/priority list it seems and season ticket holders who signed up for hospitality waiting list weren't on it. Not fussed on the set they've last announced, rather eat/drink near the stadium than that.
I had a similar scenario, so I ended up ringing a number someone provided on here. The rigmarole once I had contacted them was frustrating to say the least.

Their pricing structure for children in hospitality is questionable at best, and that's after struggling to even get a price that's less than an adults.