New Everton Stadium Discussion

1st day onsite for a couple of months today.

WalkedAskingmighnto the East stand to see how it would look as all the stands I could see would have the terracing down to the pitchside.

It really is going to be so, so good.

Intimate, tight and ultra modern.

I’ve said it before but all the photos and drone videos don’t do it justice. It’s even more impressive in person.

I filmed a few videos today and even looking at the phone screen and then glancing up at the actual stadium, it’s just fantastic “in the flesh”
Asking for a friend, who might consider a season ticket... presumably the sun (when its out) gets down onto the East terrace on a late afternoon?

1st day onsite for a couple of months today.

Walked out onto the East stand to see how it would look as all the stands I could see would have the terracing down to the pitchside.

It really is going to be so, so good.

Intimate, tight and ultra modern.

I’ve said it before but all the photos and drone videos don’t do it justice. It’s even more impressive in person.

I filmed a few videos today and even looking at the phone screen and then glancing up at the actual stadium, it’s just fantastic “in the flesh”
Where do you post videos I’m extremely interested 🙏

Asking for a friend, who might consider a season ticket... presumably the sun (when its out) gets down onto the East terrace on a late afternoon?
I was down there on Wednesday afternoon and it was really bright.
Based on the orientation of the stadium the sun seemed to be setting behind the South West corner so the East stand(particularly NE part) will be in sunlight most.

Based on the orientation of the stadium the sun seemed to be setting behind the South West corner so the East stand(particularly NE part) will be in sunlight most.
Think NE is where the away fan's are going?!
Thanks for that, much appreciated, must be a great view from the east stand.

Spurs is similar - get fried alive on a clear hot day. No respite in the away section.

Gonna take ages those barrel sections. I thought they were massive but when you look at just the one they've done, it'll take ages lol

Thought the same, but then sometimes with stuff like that, the first ones are the trickiest to get on. Particularly if they lock in to each other.

No idea if that's the case mind. Time will tell though, I suppose.