New Everton Stadium Discussion

1st stadium update later for this year, 1st one for a month.
On a side note, was travelling back from Manchester Airport yesterday morning after my much needed break in Jamaica 😎. Low and behold, on the M6 was a trailer load of the barrel cladding in front of me, no doubt heading for BMD. I was like a kid on Christmas morning and the missus didn't have clue what I was talking about when I excitedly tried to explain what it was 😆
Anyway, update later lids

On a side note, was travelling back from Manchester Airport yesterday morning after my much needed break in Jamaica 😎. Low and behold, on the M6 was a trailer load of the barrel cladding in front of me, no doubt heading for BMD. I was like a kid on Christmas morning and the missus didn't have clue what I was talking about when I excitedly tried to explain what it was 😆
Did you bring any gear back with you Baz..Asking for a friend.

1st piece of barrel cladding in place on north east corner
IMG_3314.jpeg
IMG_3315.jpeg

Hope you had a great break mate!

I am guessing the ole Jamaican Woodbines got a bit of a battering lol

Look forward to the update!

I used to work in the Triad in Bootle and it was going to be a brilliant place to watch the Stadium grow... But then we moved out not long before construction began. Typical!

Did you fly from Montego Bay on Tui flight TOM195, getting in about 6:30? If so, I was on that flight coming home from a cruise.

1st day onsite for a couple of months today.

Walked out onto the East stand to see how it would look as all the stands I could see would have the terracing down to the pitchside.

It really is going to be so, so good.

Intimate, tight and ultra modern.

I’ve said it before but all the photos and drone videos don’t do it justice. It’s even more impressive in person.

I filmed a few videos today and even looking at the phone screen and then glancing up at the actual stadium, it’s just fantastic “in the flesh”