New Everton Stadium Discussion

Don't know if this is relevant but my daughters partner told me the company he works for has been asked to quote for a large number of tables and chairs for the new stadium. r
Request came from a company based in Miami.

Talking about non footie income at BMD, what a fantastic idea from Bristol City. Festival at the ground basically.

They are being modest with the acts the ground has staged. Add The Stones, (was there), The Who, Elton, Diamond off the top of my head. Creative thinking eh?

Don't know if this is relevant but my daughters partner told me the company he works for has been asked to quote for a large number of tables and chairs for the new stadium. r
Request came from a company based in Miami.

Sorry, bit dim here. What is the significance of Miami? Are 777 based there?

@Bez2k2k over a year ago, Terry's Timber said no to being bought, as did the car / motorhome dealership nearby. As the saying goes, when the price is right...
bruces-price-is-right-panel-24707115jpeg

Talking about non footie income at BMD, what a fantastic idea from Bristol City. Festival at the ground basically.

They are being modest with the acts the ground has staged. Add The Stones, (was there), The Who, Elton, Diamond off the top of my head. Creative thinking eh?
Surely we can leverage the rave kids that Mr Drone is occasionally running away from on his Bramley-Moore videos.