New Everton Stadium Discussion

I tried using AI to generate this for you, unfortunately we have some way to go before AI is any good at generating reliable text. And people think AI will soon be overtaking the world...

UP THE MIGHTY EVELYTN !!!

View attachment 234477
I can just about workout how to switch the thing on never mind all that picture alterations good try all the same the gauntlet has been thrown down for the artists on this site

The statues should be removed IMHO.
Leave them there, where the players made there mark and as an everlasting bit of history.

BMD will definitely incorporate new statues eventually, exact copy of the Dixie Dean statue (maybe slightly bigger) will likely be the first. Will look brillaint with the stadium framed behind it.

Now, this is interesting…

Looks like there’s no writing on the upper east stand, as there was in a lot of the renders:

0_BMD121121.jpg

As per the conversation we had a little while ago, @The binman chronicles, perhaps we’re getting the all-blue-seat interior after all?

Looks like there’s no writing on the upper east stand, as there was in a lot of the renders:

0_BMD121121.jpg

As per the conversation we had a little while ago, @The binman chronicles, perhaps we’re getting the all-blue-seat interior after all?

Well looks like it at the moment! We'll have to see if they continue like that, I would still be personally very surprised if there isn't any white seats at all, so weirdly I'll be more confident that it's some kind of post installation process swaping/colouring the seats. If we do get them start to pop up on the South Stand etc. then I would hold my hands up and say the East would remain all blue.

0_BMD121121.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if they're installed as placeholders, to make it easier to draw up and finalize some sort of design. My guess is that the white seats are the last to come in.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're installed as placeholders, to make it easier to draw up and finalize some sort of design. My guess is that the white seats are the last to come in.
Perhaps - but I don’t see how it’d make it easier to design.

We live in a digital world and everything else regarding this stadium has been designed within an inch of its life on a computer.

It’d also be a colossal waste of money to buy thousands of seats we don’t need.