New Everton Stadium Discussion

So they have started on the West stand roof. Does anyone know if all the stands are going to have multi layered roofs like the North stand. They seemed to be putting layers on that stand for ages

I was quite surprised they never went for a simple single-skin roof for cost and acoustics. Hopefully the layered roof won't be too sound-absorbant.

Does anyone know how the barrel sections of the roof on the east and west side are going to be completed? Is it the same process as the top of the roof? Layers of insulation and the rolled steel?

Got a question about the West Stand.

I think I'm right in saying the premium hospitality is 'Dock On 1' and then there's the upper tier that uses 'Village St'. The exterior of the stand has nowhere near as much glass as I'd have thought given it's location, there seems to be the central box area and then only the additional bits above the brick (which aren't even fully glazed themselves). And there's no windows between the brick piers.

Am I getting tricked by scale and are those extensions above the brick for all the hospitality and are they maybe two floors high?

I think a precedent was set (consciously or unconsciously) when the Park End was renamed in a previous Chairman's honour.
Consciously

By someone who voted himself into the hall of fame and has quotes from himself plastered all over the training ground

We shouldn’t reward mediocrity and unless someone has at least been part of a winning team I wouldn’t even name the bogs after them