New Everton Stadium Discussion

So they have started on the West stand roof. Does anyone know if all the stands are going to have multi layered roofs like the North stand. They seemed to be putting layers on that stand for ages
Appears to be different material than the rolled out panels on North stand. Bard to make out properly, but almost looks like much smaller tube like section rather than continuous flat panels.

Raking on the home end is very dramatic. Blue Wall.

Tree planting or is it for more concourse furniture???

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 18.45.17.png

View attachment 232934
I think the south end is all the same rake (give or take a degree or so) as the top balcony so it will be impressive, even if it isnt the largest in the league.

I think they mentioned a few weeks ago they are planters for trees, part of the wind mitigation measures

Great stuff, fellas. I just watched all 4 posted today, so thanks. Doesn't it look great with more seats in?

I saw in Mr Drone's video that fridge is still there. I normally report those kind of things but on this occasion I thought I'd see how long it was there for. Shall we have a sweep? Free season ticket to the one who gets it right.

Great stuff, fellas. I just watched all 4 posted today, so thanks. Doesn't it look great with more seats in?

I saw in Mr Drone's video that fridge is still there. I normally report those kind of things but on this occasion I thought I'd see how long it was there for. Shall we have a sweep? Free season ticket to the one who gets it right.
Seems a bit unfair that. The winner would miss the first 6 months of the season.

View attachment 232934

For your second question I can answer; they're tree planters. From what I understood they're essentially long life homes for the trees that will be growing.

Will be covered in the granite etc but allow long and sustainable life to them.

Wish I could take the credit but someone else posted about them earlier.