New Everton Stadium Discussion

Will it host concerts and that?

It was in the proposal that we can host up to 4 major "non sporting events" per year. I would imagine these would have to be between the end of may and beginning of July because the pitch will get trashed because its not retractable.

Thought not.

I'm pretty sure the club have suggested it will be some kind of heritage centre for bother Everton AND the Northern Docks.

It would be ridiculous to have it as another F&B outlet. Historical Buildings should be used appropriately wherever possible.

What's an F&B ?

It was in the proposal that we can host up to 4 major "non sporting events" per year. I would imagine these would have to be between the end of may and beginning of July because the pitch will get trashed because its not retractable.

And, no one will want to host gigs on the waterfront in December

Australia has just cancelled hosting the 2026 Commonwealth Games as being too expensive. Shouldn’t we be all over this as it could easily contribute a massive sum to our stadium costs.
Liverpool hasn’t got the infrastructure to host a sporting event like that. Also, BMD wouldn’t be able to host many events due to the lack of a running track.