New Everton Stadium Discussion

Last section is up on East stand roof...
20230718_125958.jpg
20230718_130006.jpg

He seems to be pretty well-informed on finances, which I'm guessing is born from a combination of his profession and his passion for Everton.

He was shown up as talking absolute wham about the stadium and Moshiri in those early years, about transfers, and about Usmanov. Half the posters on this place loved the smell of his farts. They absolutely deified him and tore into posters who dared question him.

It was all very strange how he became such a 'thing'.

No Bramley Moore. I would have thought we’d have been all over this tbh, for Europa, Conference and Women’s CL final.

Mate, they haven't even added a conservatory.

All throughout the BMD saga, right from the earliest concept stages, throughout the consultations and planning applications, I've said the main thing I want there is a conservatory, so it's not like the Club and Dan Meis weren't aware of it.

So it's hardly surprising that we're not throwing BMD in to the mix for big events.

How did the pandemic affect us? We actually got made to look like a half decent side at points during that lockdown season.
It didn't affect us. I was just answering a post from someone who stated how world wide events have affected our dominance throughout history and I was making a comparison with the RS. A world wide pandemic affects everyone most sports were affected but the season was rearranged so they were able to win the league. Come on peeps it's not rocket science.

Thought not.

I'm pretty sure the club have suggested it will be some kind of heritage centre for bother Everton AND the Northern Docks.

It would be ridiculous to have it as another F&B outlet. Historical Buildings should be used appropriately wherever possible.

I think he might be confused, the Pump House at Stanley dock will be converted into a restaurant. Planning permission was approved for that back end of last year.