New Everton Stadium Discussion

This isnt CGI or a rendering is it...its the actual build.

So YES its the first time im seeing it seeing as its being built this is the only time id see it in its current state.

Yes...and it looks exactly like all the imagery we've seen to date. Which bit isn't living up to your expectations?

Why doesn't it stand out compared other stadia? Any examples of stadiums that look EXACTLY like this or even remotely similar?

Anyone find the video of the daft arl RS knobead with a cone on bramley Moore dock before we got PP . Typical RS shouting his mouth off about us never building our stadium would love to find it to see what the fat scruff has to say now
Suspect if you go back far enough / get lucky with a search term it will be in here somewhere. I know he was superimposed on the build about 6 months ago (also on here)

Yes...and it looks exactly like all the imagery we've seen to date. Which bit isn't living up to your expectations?

Why doesn't it stand out compared other stadia? Any examples of stadiums that look EXACTLY like this or even remotely similar?

I didnt mention 'my' expectations aside from saying im not sure what they were...but based upon the fanfare its not giving me the wow factor at this stage.

Whats WOW about it?

You're missing the point...

Its gonna be the youngest stadium in the league.

lol

I didnt mention 'my' expectations aside from saying im not sure what they were...but based upon the fanfare its not giving me the wow factor at this stage.

Whats WOW about it?

lol

Architecture is subjective. You dont like it, I think it looks fabulous; modern, futuristic even, but also looks like it has been on the docks for ever. The setting, including all the restoration stuff, (sommet like 100 plus of things), makes it utterly unique imo.

Architecture is subjective. You dont like it, I think it looks fabulous; modern, futuristic even, but also looks like it has been on the docks for ever. The setting, including all the restoration stuff, (sommet like 100 plus of things), makes it utterly unique imo.

Perhaps when its finished.

I mean, i was expecting to be somewhat wowed and...just wasnt.

Whats WOW about it?

lol

It's not finished! 🙄

Were you not impressed by the original renders then? Granted it's not the Birds Nest in Beijing but it will be one of the best looking stadiums in Europe.

Not exactly sure what you were expecting? What stadiums in your opinion have the 'WOW' factor.