New Everton Stadium Discussion

It would take a bit of careful piloting, but the dock entrance is probably 1.5/2 meters wider.

The baffling question is why take it there in the first place?

Beats me. You probably know a lot more than me but how does a private yacht like that get through the 2m wide gate haha.

Also agree; where did he go?

Also the Archibald Leicht marks on the brick work is to become more evident when it’s exposed to the elements.

Not sure on the pannels but it’s only early days.

Maybe get the fans forum to raise it?

Beats me. You probably know a lot more than me but how does a private yacht like that get through the 2m wide gate haha.

Also agree; where did he go?
Haha I meant wider than the yacht! But once the renders are hung over the side they'd have in contact with the wall almost non stop coming through the gate.

I'll bet the crew were gutted when the owner said there berthing up in Liverpool City centre. Loads of little scrotes on mountain bikes hanging around the dock wall.

Haha I meant wider than the yacht! But once the renders are hung over the side they'd have in contact with the wall almost non stop coming through the gate.

I'll bet the crew were gutted when the owner said there berthing up in Liverpool City centre. Loads of little scrotes on mountain bikes hanging around the dock wall.

Haha saw some fellas shouting at the scruffs going over the chains to either get on it or whatever.

Can’t stand that John fella me. Just repeats whatever speculation is out there. Likes the sound of his own voice and thinks everyone else does. Reminds me of Barry Gibb!
At least its not Ped or Ned.

Im convinced the only reason they employ Ned is to make Ped seem more intelligent. Which is quite an astonishing feat to be fair.

I dont know how Baz puts up with them all, i honestly dont.

🤣
Was 1/2 expecting mosh has run out of money or the foundations are sinking!
Does seem a bit odd to some how complete the roof is expect for that end barrel section. Likewise the cladding doesn’t extend too far on to that corner yet.
Maybe that’s where the giant Kenwright statue is going 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm going to have nightmares about that, thanks

because they're lazy lazy builders
Sorry but I can’t help including a quote from the film In the Loop.

“Well, what did you expect?! THEY'RE BUILDERS! Have you ever seen a film where the hero is a builder?
NO! BECAUSE THEY NEVER F****** TURN UP IN THE NICK OF TIME!
Bat-builder?! Spider-builder?! That's why you never see a superhero with a hod!”

Sorry but I can’t help including a quote from the film In the Loop.

“Well, what did you expect?! THEY'RE BUILDERS! Have you ever seen a film where the hero is a builder?
NO! BECAUSE THEY NEVER F****** TURN UP IN THE NICK OF TIME!
Bat-builder?! Spider-builder?! That's why you never see a superhero with a hod!”
The Thick Of It (and In The Loop/Spinners and Losers) is the best TV programme ever made.