New Everton Stadium Discussion

View attachment 213377
This is from the official account of the rakers going in for the south stand. It is going to be steep!!!
FyQRHR9WYAQxGW6.jpeg.jpg

Well persuaded him to go, gave him his "certificate" and he was as chuffed as my old man ever gets about anything 🤣

He did seem pleased to know he will be part of our future.

I think he was blown away by the sight of the stadium hadn't taken him since November, I think?,

His words were "it looks good, but can we see it from the ferry next time?" bless the scruffy little urchin! Of course we will, too much to fit in this time.

As said previously, I owe him and my Grandad for this curse......sorry blessing of a millstone lol.

It is gonna be freakin awesome.

UTFT and cheers Dad x

View attachment 213359
My father is 69 years old on Monday. I'm gonna give him his certificate at his birthday meal. I've got all the his children and grandchildrens names on it too! :) Hope he likes it.

It looks brilliant, the way its developing. But is it just me or does the seem to be an awful lot of wated space between the roof of the uoermost floors in each stand and the roof? Especially in the north and south stands.

They dont appear to be using them as additional areas, but if you take the south end concourse for example, and the height difference between the floor and ceiling, and then see the enormous space above, is this seriously just going to remain unused? Even on the east and west stands, there are huge spaces, which you can only truly comprehend on these vids when you see the size of the workers walking across.

You would hope its not just dead space, and it can perhaps be utilised, perhaps conferenceing facilities or additional hospitality or concourse space.

Just a thought.

If anyone has any details on potential plans, id love to hear them.