New Everton Stadium Discussion

Well persuaded him to go, gave him his "certificate" and he was as chuffed as my old man ever gets about anything 🤣

He did seem pleased to know he will be part of our future.

I think he was blown away by the sight of the stadium hadn't taken him since November, I think?,

His words were "it looks good, but can we see it from the ferry next time?" bless the scruffy little urchin! Of course we will, too much to fit in this time.

As said previously, I owe him and my Grandad for this curse......sorry blessing of a millstone lol.

It is gonna be freakin awesome.

UTFT and cheers Dad x

1000008940.jpg

Well persuaded him to go, gave him his "certificate" and he was as chuffed as my old man ever gets about anything 🤣

I think he was blown away by the sight of the stadium hadn't taken him since November, I think?,

His words were "it looks good, but can we see it from the ferry next time?" bless the scruffy little urchin! Of course we will, too much to fit in this time.

As said previously, I owe him and my Grandad for this curse......sorry blessing of a millstone lol.

UTFT and cheers Dad x

View attachment 213359
Superb that mate.

UTFT and cheers Dad x

View attachment 213359
Great stuff, this.

UTFT and cheers Dad x

View attachment 213359

God bless you, the RS tourists who fly in for their games, will never understand this.

UTFT and cheers Dad x

View attachment 213359

Brilliant that mate and I don't think anyone in the history of life has looked more like their name. Legend.