New Everton Stadium Discussion

FB_IMG_1680351829862.jpg

This will be my preferred way going to the stadium.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure about a mid season move. The way it can have an effect on the team's form makes it a strange one. In an old style season where we'd be mid table it'd be fine, but I wouldn't have fancied it this year during a crisis
They’ll move in as soon as possible - any delay will cost.

Yes, i agree. Like all of us ive been watching this build closely and whilst im not a project manager i think progress has been astonishing. Every rumour i hear is that the build is ahead of schedule. In any case im not sure that 3 months is a massive on a stadium project this size. The gaurdian statement of everton moving into the new stadium for the 24/25 season can be taken with a pinch of salt. They are insinuating the first game of the season which i could never see happening with the building schedule that was originally announced. More lilkely it will be discussions as to whether we will move in mid season.
Gaurdian should focus on getting these privileged tory tofts out of running down our country and leave the building of football stadiums to those who know what they are talking about!!

I'm not entirely sure about a mid season move. The way it can have an effect on the team's form makes it a strange one. In an old style season where we'd be mid table it'd be fine, but I wouldn't have fancied it this year during a crisis

You can't move mid season, Its against league rules.

Because he’s jeopardised the club’s immediate future for it

The 4 horsemen of doom are Kenwright, Walsh, Brands & Lampard.

Moshiri has been the only positive force at the club since the days of Wee Davey. At least we could dream when King Carlo was appointed, when we spent big on the likes of Richarlison, when we lit up the world Blue signing James Rodriguez & when the club secured the land for BMD.

When could we ever dream before Mosh Man turned up ?

Disappointing. That was the essence of the design, for me. And for whoever designed the logo as you say, mac. There's no unique element without it.

BUT it is still a nice new stadium so let's go party time okay.
The design change is incredibly subtle. If the club didn’t mention it, few fans would have even noticed. In the real world it makes buggerall difference.

It also wasn’t value engineered out. The roof height had to be dropped by about 4 feet at the apex to get under the threshold for medium building height in the planning process.

The 4 horsemen of doom are Kenwright, Walsh, Brands & Lampard.

Moshiri has been the only positive force at the club since the days of Wee Davey. At least we could dream when King Carlo was appointed, when we spent big on the likes of Richarlison, when we lit up the world Blue signing James Rodriguez & when the club secured the land for BMD.

When could we ever dream before Mosh Man turned up ?
One of those is not like the others and you damn well know it