New Everton Stadium Discussion

Without the Moshiri Stain.... the stadium doesn't exist. End of story!

Surely you mean let's hope the resultant debt and stain of Kenwright's decade plus of managed decline is wiped out by mega rich new owners once its complete..... and we've been nicely packaged for a quick sale.

Then the stadium will forever be tarnished by the man who tried to destroy the club with his own incompetence.

Whilst I'm not at all arguing that we are a well run club, this particular journalist does seem to have an unusual interest in Everton.View attachment 207677
Unfortunately for you Simon the new Everton stadium will be completed next year and you can sit and look at it in floods of tears whilst wearing your ill fitting Crown Paints kit!

Incompetence by leaving the same serial failure in charge of the club, yes!

However, without him, this stadium and this thread do not exist.

If Morshiri’s legacy is BMD he has achieved more then that doughnut Kenwright ever did.

Still unforgivable not to bounce out bull sheet Bill out the club though which is baffling.

The ground needed to be built or we would never progress so at least his done that and at the docks not in Kirby or somewhere on the outskirts

First view of the site from me yesterday, travelled up to see the clan...and I don't care how many months it's running late...it looks HUGE and absolutely amazing..sniff it Guardian kopite
Well said. For all the club has done wrong in so many other areas I think it's underappreciated the work the club, the architect, the engineers and all the workers have done to get it to where it is now. It's an enormous and already hugely impressive undertaking and everyone involved is contributing to something far greater than a guy sitting in a Guardian office writing cheap hit pieces.

Potential 3 month delay in the biggest private construction project in country at present considered to be newsworthy,be reporting the pies at Goodison carry a yellow sticker next....
Indeed. Is it late? Maybe, and if it is it’s not at all surprising. Three months isn’t massive out of a three year project. Wembley and Spurs stadiums were late, not sure why we should have any concerns about this myself.