New Everton Stadium Discussion

Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabeu is currently just 2 metres taller than our new satdium at 45 metres.

800px-Estadio_Santiago_Bernabeu_-_vista_exterior.jpg

...though that's set to increase to 55 metres after an upgrade.

Taller = steeper gradient?
Closer to the pitch horizontally
Taller and steeper gradient are better for spectators, some of the worst away ends were those who had seats just placed on old terracing.
This could be why the street end often stands and the Park End dosent, its not just because to Park Enders are dull

Is the last row of the stand higher than the last row of top balcony? I know original plans was but doesnt seem as high when standing outside of it.

You're not standing outside of it though (unless you work there), when walking down Goodison road you are right next to the main stand and you get a stiff neck looking up. If you go half way down one of the side streets and look at it then that won't seem as large either.

That is mainly due the upturned roof line, which is raised quite high above the stadium. The 2 new stands at Anfield are significantly larger in terms of capacity/numbers of rows. Similar for Spurs new ground.
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen you say anything positive about the new stadium.

Strangely, you have been positive many times about what the redsh*te are doing though.

It’s just plain weird.