New Everton Stadium Discussion

I had actually hoped that with our new location we could shine a light from the roof to illuminate Ruperts Tower during matchdays.
Do we have line of sight? I took the kids up there the other day. I’m sure I remember looking for the stadium but not being able to see it… maybe I just didn’t look hard enough?

Thought there was a defined future use for the pump house….
If it’s not big enough to be a museum wonder what it will be repurposed as.

Looks pretty big to me looking at that video. When you start adding floors to it, it should stand up to being a museum (albeit probably closed on a match day).

You won't regret it
I was there last week (and every other week for a month or so now) and said I wouldn’t go that often as I want to see a noticeable change on every visit.

The roof supports above the north stand look massive when I was there last. Gives a real sense of the height of it……. Huge.

You’re pics have changed my mind to go once a week now. ?

Resisted the urge to visit up to now, but seriously thinking of calling in in the next week or so. Could drive there in about 25 mins, but would rather get the train in and have a pint in the Bramley Moore. ?
It's looking good. Went down yesterday on my Lunch hour. From Exchange Flags up Old Hall Street across the Lights and the BMW garage. Took me around 20, 25 minutes walking. Pleased with myself. Lasting impression walking back should have been 60,000. Can't change that now. Up The Toffees.

Your Camera work is fantastic mate, do you actually do any TV/Film work or is this just a "hobby"

The time spent to edit used to be insane so I and im sure i speak for many really appreciate the effort involved.

It looks spectacular at night already too!

Awesome work as ever fella.

? ??
Just a hobby, It wasn't so good when I 1st got the drone as my footage shows? The DJI app for editing is really easy to use, plus I get some copyright free music from YouTube. Thanks for your kind words and support

Will the Everton club store outside the ground close and move inside the new stadium once it is built. If so will it be much bigger, as it needs to be as the other 2 stores are not big enough.