New Everton Stadium Discussion

….on a sensitive topic, walk around the Goodison pitch & you’ll notice memorials to many fans who have had ashes spread or buried on the pitch. I wonder how such requests will be managed when we move to BMD.

Seems to me that an EFC stadium on the banks of the Mersey will be a popular resting place for many Evertonians. I wonder if a piece of ground outside the stadium could be designated for such requests.

I dare say the club has thought about this but I’ve not heard what plans are.
I thought the club put a stop to this.
Although I've told my kids to throw them when no-one is looking.
Hopefully at the new stadium, but I've a non covid cough just now I can't shake off.

Still a good bit of concrete terracing to be installed on the South Stand esp the eastern side , so possibly a while to get the Trusses on that end.
But yep it's flying up.
Even noticed they are tarmacing the walkway under the South stand.
If I'm not mistaken, the tarmac is only temporary. They are building a road that goes all the way around the stadium to make sure the lorries don't get stick in the mud. They are ripping it up nearer completion. I'd guess it will be flagged or similar when it is opened.

Here we go guys, sorry for the delay, YouTube playing up, enjoy and please subscribe ?

Your Camera work is fantastic mate, do you actually do any TV/Film work or is this just a "hobby"

The time spent to edit used to be insane so I and im sure i speak for many really appreciate the effort involved.

It looks spectacular at night already too!

Awesome work as ever fella.

? ??

Wish we'd do to Goodison what Arsenal did with Highbury - I get that they kind of had no other option really because the facades of two of the stands were listed, but it looks great!

20221031_162256.jpg

Back again. Not much to see from outside today.
Can't get pics through the usual gates as there are 20 or so scissor lifts been delivered there. Guess is they're going to start the cladding work on Soith Stand in next few days as they all seem to be focused around that area that's had the tarmac laid.

View attachment 189082
Can't get pics through the usual gates as there are 20 or so scissor lifts been delivered there. Guess is they're going to start the cladding work on Soith Stand in next few days as they all seem to be focused around that area that's had the tarmac laid.
You’ve talked me into it - I’m going over there on my lunch tmrw.

View attachment 189082

Nice one Tommy did you manage to glimpse the north stand to see if more of those metal support structure has been installed for the roof trusses ?