New Everton Stadium Discussion

The other thing I’ve noticed is that the original Peoples Project had white roof trusses. The new CGIs show them to be grey, which match the colour of the trusses being assembled on site.

Again, doesn’t look as good IMO.
Maybe they are painted (white) at a later stage? If they are being assembled on site then there will be blemishes arising from that?

Cant see any problems with outsourcing the naming rights.

Spurs tried to do it themselves and got nowhere, dont see how leaving it to professionals is a bad idea, unless you want Denise to do it? Or Bill?
I wonder how long Spurs will allow themselves to be priced out of naming sponsorship. They are losing easy money season after season at the moment.

Eventually they’ve got to accept they aren’t going to get what they want, surely?

I wonder how long Spurs will allow themselves to be priced out of naming sponsorship. They are losing easy money season after season at the moment.

Eventually they’ve got to accept they aren’t going to get what they want, surely?
You would have thought short term naming rights of some description were better than non. Perhaps there are prohibitive up front costs associated with 1 or 2 year deals, that are more palatable over 10-20 year deals, albeit I can’t think what they might be. Lashing a bit of signage about that place can’t be that expensive.

You would have thought short term naming rights of some description were better than non. Perhaps there are prohibitive up front costs associated with 1 or 2 year deals, that are more palatable over 10-20 year deals, albeit I can’t think what they might be. Lashing a bit of signage about that place can’t be that expensive.
Yeah doesnt make sense, is Levy high balling or is everybody low balling.

Quite concerning for a club who needs to do the same dance very soon.

Part of me wonders if having naming rights remaining available is a carrot for a potential future sale of the club. It’s a handy FFP workaround for City’s owners, for example.

Once a stadium has a name who comes next has a diluted product so I can see why they might be holding back for the right longterm sponsor, else the value of the next one and so on is going to suffer.

Once a stadium has a name who comes next has a diluted product so I can see why they might be holding back for the right longterm sponsor, else the value of the next one and so on is going to suffer.
I guess.
Wembley have a 6 year deal with EE though for it to be called Wembley Stadium Connected by EE, but it isn’t a full blown stadium sponsorship, I would have thought levy would be all over that type of deal.
Most likely waiting to see what would Everton do ?

….ha, ha health & safety dog.
9D159189-8ACA-4E1A-982A-3FBE84E93859.jpeg

For example, there's no way 'The Emirates' will ever be known as anything else to most everyday match fans due to the longevity of the deal.

They'll never be able to revert to its original moniker, Ashburton Grove. If Spurs aren't able to get a long-term deal, a period of 'NWHL' may be beneficial.

To get a good price, over a short period of time and still have the option to get a new deal in the future, would be prudent business.

Looking at the structure, it is difficult to see how the stadium could ever be expanded.

There are reports that it can go from 52k to 62k with rail seats. That seems an awful lot of cramming.

Any how, from what I can see if the structure, the stadium is not easily expanded without rail standing.