New Everton Stadium Discussion

Looking at the structure, it is difficult to see how the stadium could ever be expanded.

There are reports that it can go from 52k to 62k with rail seats. That seems an awful lot of cramming.

Any how, from what I can see if the structure, the stadium is not easily expanded without rail standing.
Rail seating, with ratio of 1:1.2 to 1:1.5 from 1:1 in the south stand, would bring about a few thousand increase, at a cost way below that of actual expansion.

Stick around for the robot dog.

This photo reminds me of something ?

Thames.jpg

For a club that is normally horrendous for communication, their coverage of the stadium build has been spot on.
We'll, if you ignore the first 8 months on site when they gave virtually no updates.

Then yeah.... spot on.

Since they have been embarrassed into action by Noggsy, Mr Drone and a few others, they have finally realised that this monumental period in our history is actually more interesting than Denise getting a business award.

Are you planning on having a Memorial garden there where fans can leave ashes of their loved ones?
I'd imagine so.

I do wonder about all those little plaques around the edge of the pitch at Goodison and what will happen to them when we go. Presumably they will be put somewhere near the Goodison Granites, which I understand are staying pretty much where they are when we move.

We'll, if you ignore the first 8 months on site when they gave virtually no updates.

Then yeah.... spot on.

Since they have been embarrassed into action by Noggsy, Mr Drone and a few others, they have finally realised that this monumental period in our history is actually more interesting than Denise getting a business award.
to be fair they may not have thought that there would be that much interest in a big ditch getting filled in with sand and tapped down and compressed a bit. They were very wrong however as it is fascinating watching it from a big dirty puddle and now it is flying up.

I'd imagine so.

I do wonder about all those little plaques around the edge of the pitch at Goodison and what will happen to them when we go. Presumably they will be put somewhere near the Goodison Granites, which I understand are staying pretty much where they are when we move.
there may be something in the regenerated bit of the old goodiyion site after have left for a memorial garden, a little green space for contemplation etc