New Everton Stadium Discussion

If its handed over December and then it takes a couple of months to get all systems firing then we're looking end of Feb, start of March when it's game ready. Would only be no more than a handful of games before the season ended. Would be a bit mad to move with 4 or 5 games of a season left. Can see the revenue logic but the upheaval would be a ballache.

Would make more sense to start new season in new gaff.
Just look at how Spurs done it is all I'm saying.
If it's completed before end of 24, which includes testing. No reason why we can't be playing games in there asap

Just look at how Spurs done it is all I'm saying.
If it's completed before end of 24, which includes testing. No reason why we can't be playing games in there asap

Spurs had to move because of the Wembley rent. It was going to spike because they were going to be running over the dates they'd agreed and hurting Wembley's opportunities to host other events

It simply isn't comparable

Inappropriate Language
Spurs had to move because of the Wembley rent. It was going to spike because they were going to be running over the dates they'd agreed and hurting Wembley's opportunities to host other events

It simply isn't comparable
Add into the mix running costs of two stadiums alongside each other with our inability to generate cash and you can see it's another monumental [Poor language removed] up by the regime of Kenwright that still exists

Seats going in the new Gwladys
46EA1F63-E1E0-4708-9E2E-88F9B4453698.jpeg

I dont ever see a world in which they change the ratio.

But hey, ive been wrong before and I will be wrong again.
Seriously, safe standing will be limited to one person can stand in an area designated for one seated person. When someone sensible and we endure the endless trials it will be 3 to 1 and eventually 60k 🙏