New Everton Stadium Discussion

That's always been the brief given to the media.

Heard on good authority it's ahead of schedule, Oct or maybe even September completion (including testing events)

Would be a monumental mistake if they don't use it for close to 12 months for the men's 1st team .

I know we've made some complete f-ups in the past but doing that would top the lot
No way?

That's crazy! I'm blown away by that tbh

Agreed, if it's ready then why not get us in.

That's always been the brief given to the media.

Heard on good authority it's ahead of schedule, Oct or maybe even September completion (including testing events)

Would be a monumental mistake if they don't use it for close to 12 months for the men's 1st team .

I know we've made some complete f-ups in the past but doing that would top the lot

Everton and Laings' handover date hasn't changed - its still end of year 2024

First league game will be August 2025

When it was first drawn up didnt we get told it would be the largest tv screen in the world or something? I take it that is also not happening now?

1 of the first concept plans did have a big TV, but I dont think anybody ever claimed it was biggest in the world and those concept plans were changed a long time ago.

1 of the first concept plans did have a big TV, but I dont think anybody ever claimed it was biggest in the world and those concept plans were changed a long time ago.

It was Dan Meiss who said he wanted it to have it at St Lukes. Obviously at the time the budget wasn't a restriction/