New Everton Stadium Discussion

At least with the Rugby you need the space behind the try line.

An association football pitch looks buried, here's the one in Croker:

View attachment 230874

Still i don't really mind as it hugely benefit the GAA in Belfast, Ulster and Nationally. Great news for the GAA and Gaels.

Probably be the first and last Association Football match ever played there.
Quandary for the DUP blocking development now. Face NI home matches being in Dublin😏
Another fine mess Jeffrey.

We've been told all along the capacity of BMD will be 52,888 , since the Euros was announced they are saying 52,679 in the media , :confused:
From the Echo today:

"Everton Stadium will have a capacity of 52,888 for club matches but it is understood that this will be slightly reduced to 52,679 for the required alternations for UEFA games."

LINK

My son and I have a couple of restricted view seats in the main stand for the Brighton game. All we could get.
They are in MS1, row J. Anyone sat in that area? What's the view like?

What seat number to the nearest 10? The picture I posted in this thread just before the Bournemouth game was seat 5 in MS1. Row BB so mine was 18 rows further back, depending what seat you are to how much further to the right(most likely) you are.

We've been told all along the capacity of BMD will be 52,888 , since the Euros was announced they are saying 52,679 in the media , :confused:

Uefa often have little demands that knock the capacity down, like extra media seats. All these in the upper tier of the millennium aren't usually there and were added for the final.

Screenshot_20231010_134327_Chrome.jpg

Could you imagine NI playing somewhere named after Roger Casement in West Belfast.

There is a thorny issue as well as to who gets the auto qualifying spot, likely to be between NI, ROI, Scotland and Wales.
They should be loving the opportunity, being welcomed to play GSTwhatever by the falls. But doubt that they can see that.

Could you imagine NI playing somewhere named after Roger Casement in West Belfast.

There is a thorny issue as well as to who gets the auto qualifying spot, likely to be between NI, ROI, Scotland and Wales.

Scotland look capable of qualifying directly nowadays. Will all depend on the draw of course but can see them and England getting on merit and then Wales and ROI getting through the back door route. NI will have to improve a lot over the next few years to challenge the other two.

Scotland look capable of qualifying directly nowadays. Will all depend on the draw of course but can see them and England getting on merit and then Wales and ROI getting through the back door route. NI will have to improve a lot over the next few years to challenge the other two.

Could be mate. England are out there on their own.

For the ROI and NI prob depend on the draw, both aren't great, though ROI have the likes of Ferguson coming through. Wales and Scotland defo have a punchers chance of qualifying in their own rights.