New Everton Stadium Discussion

...not even a mention of our ghoulish neighbours and their carbuncle of a ground.
I'm absolutely LOVING watching that absolute horror show of a stadium going up. Every day, our stadium looks more spectacular and theirs looks more hideous. For many, many decades we will have a vastly superior stadium to them, and I am small minded and hate-filled enough to take great pleasure from this! :dance:

Them and Carillion (who prioritized the mains stand over the new hospital) have gone bust.

Do they not do due diligence?

If it was another club, would they be penalized by the prem?

Liverpool were penalising Buckingham's to the tune of £3.5m per week for project over-runs. They were a big part of them going bust. They also had similar against Carrillion, which was far more than they had on the Royal, hence not prioritising the Royal.

Think it have been me that thought it might have been hospitality/ corporate in my latest vid, thanks for correcting me👍

Not correcting you mate I thought the same, was only answering your question on the vid.

It was only when doing the hospitality sales pitch I asked the question.

Thank you for your drone vids they're spot on.

Liverpool were penalising Buckingham's to the tune of £3.5m per week for project over-runs. They were a big part of them going bust. They also had similar against Carrillion, which was far more than they had on the Royal, hence not prioritising the Royal.

Wow, the hole gets deeper.

They got around a £80m grant for their main stand from the council and we're getting around £30m for a whole new ground.

Then again I don't have any faith in the labour council for merseyside when they have the safest seats in the world.

Gutted I thought it they were transparent.

Seeing the supporting steel bars looks great imo.
The front section is transparent. The primary roof, with all the acoustic insulation, is a solid standing seam similar to the Hydraulic Tower. The barell section is a perforated cladding.

1696268745056.png
1696268837370.png