New Everton Stadium Discussion

The roof looks like it will cover all the seating when it's finished. I hope it let's enough sunlight in to enable the grass to grow. I remember hearing a few stadiums - possibly AC Milan - where the turf suffered due to the structure blocking the sun. With the orientation it suggests neither goal will have direct sunlight for 3pm kick off's - and the sun should be shining on the righteous home South end as the afternoon progresses.
The sun sets in the West and will shine down on the north stand as the day goes on.
It will be behind the South stand late afternoon.

Is this on course still ?
Asking for a kopite friend who’s concerned for us given it’s a whole new ground
And they couldn’t get a loft conversion done in time now not ready till October at the earliest not that the press are reporting it as a failure

It will be ready for handover December 2024 (BMD)

I knew the rs one was going to be delayed, a spark I know has been working on it and a few weeks back he was saying they'll be hard pressed to get that done by end of August which was already the initial delay.

It will be ready for handover December 2024 (BMD)

I knew the rs one was going to be delayed, a spark I know has been working on it and a few weeks back he was saying they'll be hard pressed to get that done by end of August which was already the initial delay.

Yeah now October and a gradual opening of seats massively embarrassing for them

It just grates that the media ain’t calling them out or running it as a story

Given what they did to us and were building a new ground 😂

And certainly won’t ask for changes to fixtures

Yeah now October and a gradual opening of seats massively embarrassing for them

It just grates that the media ain’t calling them out or running it as a story

Given what they did to us and were building a new ground 😂

And certainly won’t ask for changes to fixtures

Yeah i thought I heard it had been moved to September though no surprise if it ends up being October. There was a fair bit still to do the last time I caught up with him. Think he's hoping to get onto BMD soon as well so hopefully he'll give me some nice updates on the internal works going on.

Yeah i thought I heard it had been moved to September though no surprise if it ends up being October. There was a fair bit still to do the last time I caught up with him. Think he's hoping to get onto BMD soon as well so hopefully he'll give me some nice updates on the internal works going on.

Echo running it as a after thought story yesterday