New Everton Stadium Discussion

The roof looks like it will cover all the seating when it's finished. I hope it let's enough sunlight in to enable the grass to grow. I remember hearing a few stadiums - possibly AC Milan - where the turf suffered due to the structure blocking the sun. With the orientation it suggests neither goal will have direct sunlight for 3pm kick off's - and the sun should be shining on the righteous home South end as the afternoon progresses.

I don’t understand why they can’t have proper chippies in the ground rather than what we get served now

Get the hot wok/ supper bar / chong hing lads in to run the catering

Profit margin on chips and curry is massive as well
Hot wok have just announced a new restaurant/takeaway/hotel more or less opposite the stadium/waterworks.

I'd expect quite a few more will follow suite over the next 12 months.

The roof looks like it will cover all the seating when it's finished. I hope it let's enough sunlight in to enable the grass to grow. I remember hearing a few stadiums - possibly AC Milan - where the turf suffered due to the structure blocking the sun. With the orientation it suggests neither goal will have direct sunlight for 3pm kick off's - and the sun should be shining on the righteous home South end as the afternoon progresses.
Not really much of an issue these days with the artificial lighting rigs all clubs have.

The roof looks like it will cover all the seating when it's finished. I hope it lets enough sunlight in to enable the grass to grow. I remember hearing a few stadiums - possibly AC Milan - where the turf suffered due to the structure blocking the sun. With the orientation it suggests neither goal will have direct sunlight for 3pm kick off's - and the sun should be shining on the righteous home South end as the afternoon progresses.
Not even sure if natural daylight is that critical anymore, more or less using hydroponics on what turf their is the hybrid pitches nowadays.
IMG_4201.jpeg