New Everton Stadium Discussion

First day done onsite today.

I can honestly say, and this isn’t just my bias, it’s breathtaking when you’re stood at pitch side.

All the photos and videos, whether by drone or taken inside, just don’t do it justice. It is huge.

Meis has absolutely nailed it. It looks so impressive. Towering, steep stands that make it feel tight.

The project manager I was dealing with is a Rotherham fan so he’s not bothered either way. He said to me “I like the way it feels so enclosed”

If we’re involved in a relegation battle in 24/25 do we really want to be moving mid-season and playing some must-win second-half-of-the-season ‘home’ games at an unfamiliar venue and lose the Goodison edge?

I can honestly say, and this isn’t just my bias, it’s breathtaking when you’re stood at pitch side.

All the photos and videos, whether by drone or taken inside, just don’t do it justice. It is huge.

Meis has absolutely nailed it. It looks so impressive. Towering, steep stands that make it feel tight.

The project manager I was dealing with is a Rotherham fan so he’s not bothered either way. He said to me “I like the way it feels so enclosed”

Honest opinion mate and sorry to put you on the spot but.....

Will the pitch fit?

Only joking, thanks for the update ;)

Nice one mate

What’s your trade ?

Can you grab us a picture next time mate? Ideally one which gives us an idea of steepness?