New Everton Stadium Discussion

In an ideal world, id leave Nelson dock as a body of water. Looks like a reflecting pool for the south stand. Id love them to decorate the perimeter build seating, maybe a landing platform for water taxis etc, even have some docking for barges, maybe a floating bar etc.

There are so many warehouses and derelict looking buildings along the dock road and derby road, surely they would be better utilised for carparking. Out of sight of the shiny new stadium.

I also hold out hope of an over head railway or tram system to go from BMD with stops at the new "Central park", mann Island and the 3 graces, Albert dock, Echo arena, baltic market, brunswick, old garden festival site and all the way up to Otterspool, connecting the whole waterfront. But that might be just a pipe dream.
👍
Would love murals along the walk from the town to the ground. A story of the club's inception, even Anfield, thru Mahon, support for the workers during the lockout etc.
Rooted in the community, educational and subtly sneering at the orcs...

If you look at the last video you can clearly see two steel raker beams on North stand that go to the floor. Just shows how big that stand will be.

Great spot mate. I was saying a few days ago when someone asked if the East Stand was complete, that there were a fair few more rows to be added and that's clearly visible on the North stand with the 2 raker beams. The lower tier is approx 33 rows deep in the North, East & West stand but that's probably the first time we've seen a raker beam reach right down to ground level.

If you look at the last video you can clearly see two steel raker beams on North stand that go to the floor. Just shows how big that stand will be.

Must be just me, sad to see the massive cranes going, remember being made up when they were building them, just 2 left now. Sign of progression, really moving on now.