New Everton Stadium Discussion

No....you know it's true. Militancy basically destroyed Liverpool and I....one of many had to leave to get a better life. I love my home people but FFS some are the most whingeing people in the world but the rest are diamonds
Well off topic now, but it’s late at night and we might not be noticed. Militant as in Mr Hatton was not entirely wrong, the Tory party had deserted the North. Just as you I had to travel all over for work. Different days now and these protests are not warranted

Well off topic now, but it’s late at night and we might not be noticed. Militant as in Mr Hatton was not entirely wrong, the Tory party had deserted the North. Just as you I had to travel all over for work. Different days now and these protests are not warranted
I don't class Hatton as Militant at all and I respect him so much. He stood up to the torys and rightly so. He was labelled militant wrongly in my eyes. My take on Militant is similar to what we call a snowflake now. Gets upset and angry and causes a scene when no need to. In other words being brattish rather than sensible

I don't class Hatton as Militant at all and I respect him so much. He stood up to the torys and rightly so. He was labelled militant wrongly in my eyes. My take on Militant is similar to what we call a snowflake now. Gets upset and angry and causes a scene when no need to. In other words being brattish rather than sensible
Didn’t understand what he did wrong myself and Liverpool got a few decent houses built on the back of it. I’m still trying to understand why the scab labour that @davek has identified as working on Bramley Moore is allowed to continue to be employed..

Didn’t understand what he did wrong myself and Liverpool got a few decent houses built on the back of it. I’m still trying to understand why the scab labour that @davek has identified as working on Bramley Moore is allowed to continue to be employed..
Because there are no scabs ?

Or they have concerns over Health & Safety procedures.
Or concerns over other LOR sites.

There was only about 20 there. The so called Blacklisted ones because they made meals out of someones shoelaces not being tied. Or not enough lettuce on a BLT. Pot stirrers

LOR are. A scab organisation using 1970s practices to deny people jobs.

Let's not score points off wach other on this. You KNOW what's happening here and it's not right.
Absolute nonsense, my son is working for LOR on the HPC nuclear development down here and they operate some of the most advanced H & S and employee development programs around. That doesn’t suit the agenda though does it!

Of course it is. Do the club ant this stadium to be built by scab labour?

It's like PL clubs shrugging their shoulders at the kits they get from third world sweat shops as if it has nothing to do with them.

LOR did this at the Alder Hey build. They ignored all agreements signed up to within the industry and continue with blacklisting.

Are you fine with Everton backing this practice up on site at the docks?
Never usually agree with you ,but my best mate in uccatt now unite ,they weren't allowed on the hostpital project I think Joe Anderson intervened some progress was made .when lor got the project I thought this would happen, you know what the only thing the lads want to do is put up a few labels on the info board about holiday pay and if you're getting the right pay for the job you do also conditions on the site. Not much to ask construction workers get treated like animals and LOR are great at doing that....from a bricklayer who knows

Looks like we will still get a unique stadium build within a reasonable timescale, promoting safety, schedule, reliability and cost in that order
We will. Don't think the 20 or so people that don't work for LOR will have much impact. I can understand them targeting such a big project though as they know they will be seen....not really heard though as nothing to listen to