New Everton Stadium Discussion

The HVAC, fitting out etc will take as long again as getting the actual structure in place.
When they say 2 years they mean 2 years. This stuff is planned to the infinite detail and continually reassessed, checked and checked again to ensure it goes to the plan
Yeah, I'd expect the stadium to be at full size by this time next year, with the final year being the internals and fit out etc.

Makes me smile seeing the comments as folk go and see it for the first time.
It genuinely is an OMG reaction from everyone.

Absolutely love it to bits already ? ?
My lad and I were over for the match yesterday and walked down. Was an absolute joy seeing the steady streams of Blues with huge smiles dropping by whilst sipping a few Morettis. It feckin' fantastic!!!

My lad and I were over for the match yesterday and walked down. Was an absolute joy seeing the steady streams of Blues with huge smiles dropping by whilst sipping a few Morettis. It feckin' fantastic!!!
The look on faces as they stand by the gate and slowly strain their heads upwards with open mouths and take in the scale of it is brilliant.
Fills my little cold heart with joy.

Getting goosebumps thinking about it finished, open and us fools packing it to the brim.
It's gonna be stunning.
I'm so glad we went down. It feels like ours already. Leaving GP will be so sad but there was a dirty big post right in the middle of the GS goal for me yesterday.... and further to a previous discussion..... I missed their goal while I was at the toilet ???

I'm so glad we went down. It feels like ours already. Leaving GP will be so sad but there was a dirty big post right in the middle of the GS goal for me yesterday.... and further to a previous discussion..... I missed their goal while I was at the toilet ???
Quick slash before the half time rush lol

Quick slash before the half time rush lol
Followed your suggested route to GP from BM too. Really wasn't a difficult walk. With the bus strike and walking from the airport to Hunts Cross station, Central to Slavery Museum, down to BM, over to Goodison we put in some steps but all totally worth it! Apart from the result, BM made it a fantastic day! Get down anyone who hasn't been!!!