New Everton Stadium Discussion

What? That BMD isnt big enough cos West Ham were given an athletics stadium?

We have a fixed price to build the Fourth Grace. Adding another 7000 seats just does not add up versus the cost those extra vanity seats would cost.

The place will be spectacular. Like Sydney Opera House spectacular. And I am reasonably sure that Birmingham NEC has more seats than that has.
Spectacularly well put ??

So does anyone know what the deal is with Victoria Tower?

The land / walkway that leads to the tower would be amazing if it was developed. I bet some food / drink places along there would help connect the stadium to the waterfront between Bramley Moore and the liver buildings… just thinking out loud.

Extra ways to disperse fans post match.
The land is earmarked for development all the way through eventually but I imagine some of that walkway needs a lot of tlc so the question would be who would foot the bill to bring it into use

If they continue to get 60k support, they could be the next target for big investment. Those pair that own WHU would defo cash in and
the threat of another Chelsea could be there ?
I remember Chelsea as a yo yo club from the lower division! They're not that now !
Anyway, obviously I hope not but it worries me that my youngest son (and all his generation) never get to see us win things. It was bad enough going through my school days in the 70's and early 80's !!
But back in them days, at least we were still amongst the biggest clubs (fan base and Stadium)

If they continue to get 60k support, they could be the next target for big investment. Those pair that own WHU would defo cash in and
the threat of another Chelsea could be there ?
I remember Chelsea as a yo yo club from the lower division! They're not that now !
Anyway, obviously I hope not but it worries me that my youngest son (and all his generation) never get to see us win things. It was bad enough going through my school days in the 70's and early 80's !!
But back in them days, at least we were still amongst the biggest clubs (fan base and Stadium)

They have already sold 20% to some Chinese (I think) lot.

Hence the spending this window. Can only sell it once. Which Barcelona will find out.

The land is earmarked for development all the way through eventually but I imagine some of that walkway needs a lot of tlc so the question would be who would foot the bill to bring it into use

After posting I went into a bit of a Liverpool waters rabbit hole.

There’s artists impressions showing flats / houses and what looks like a boat jetty exactly where our stadium is being built right now, so they are clearly old, but it looks like the whole area is indeed earmarked for land development like you say.