New Everton Stadium Discussion

oh i know this ;)
That big beautiful stadium is the biggest single thing the club has done in a century.
Do not dismiss it for the sake of a few rag arse footballers currently disgracing the shirt.
Embrace it, cherish it, love it and be proud of it.
It's more Everton than the current bunch of failing overpaid no marks embarrassing us regularly could ever dream of being.

That big beautiful stadium is the biggest single thing the club has done in a century.
Do not dismiss it for the sake of a few rag arse footballers currently disgracing the shirt.
Embrace it, cherish it, love it and be proud of it.
It's more Everton than the current bunch of failing overpaid no marks embarrassing us regularly could ever dream of being.

in that concept then my good friend

you is correct ?

no i’ve not been yet mate i’m a lazy tw@
Mate. Do it. I beg you.
You will not regret it.
Go there. See it. Feel it.
Once you stand at those gates and see the sheer scale of what we're doing and that buzz gets inside, and keeps buzzing, and keeps getting bigger, and will only get better as it nears completion.
Go there. Own it.
It's hard to keep away once you see it.
Its gonna be magnificent.
Breath taking.
NSNO

Mate. Do it. I beg you.
You will not regret it.
Go there. See it. Feel it.
Once you stand at those gates and see the sheer scale of what we're doing and that buzz gets inside, and keeps buzzing, and keeps getting bigger, and will only get better as it nears completion.
Go there. Own it.
It's hard to keep away once you see it.
Its gonna be magnificent.
Breath taking.
NSNO

I shall have a look for the first time on Friday. Giving me goosebumps just thinking about it.