New Everton Stadium Discussion

Some superb footage there mate, really see how it's starting to take shape.

For those expecting similar narrow stands to GP are in for a bit of a surprise. This thing is humongous and really needs seeing to be believed. It's gonna be magnificent.
From the upper bullens concourse it's going to be quite a change to the SE corner (think that's where I ideally want to sit) one... It looks about as big as the pitch itself

Gonna run out of superlatives by the time its finished but my oh my what a Stadium its gonna be!!

Great work again fella, appreciate your efforts and commitment!

Cant wait until it meets in the middle!

Superb!
Thanks so much, really means a lot that you guys are enjoying me sharing the build with you. Also disappointing to think the stadium website is still not up and running, surely can't be that hard to remove the USM links

Thanks so much, really means a lot that you guys are enjoying me sharing the build with you. Also disappointing to think the stadium website is still not up and running, surely can't be that hard to remove the USM links
As many have said before mate, the gratitude is all ours, we just sit back and watch the fruits of your expertise ?

The club, stadium aside, seems to be in a proper state, even down the simplest thing like getting my Membership sorted for this season, they have struggled to get that right or even sorted up to now and as its a recurring payment they hadnt factored in the banking industry 2 factor authentication so have tried on 4 separate occasions to take the payment which has resulted in a flag on their account being recorded against my payment method and thus im having to pay via different means, no biggie in the scheme of things but is indicative of overall picture.

Such a shame that this sort of thing plus others tarnishes Our Club further.

We can only hope the stadium is the advent of a new prosperous and successful era!

Thanks for your efforts buddy, you are creating a digital piece of history and its truly appreciated.