New Everton Stadium Discussion

Isn't this egress thing a bit of a non issue considering that other than the side streets of Goodison Road, there is not a lot of exit avenues wrapped around Goodison either along with the narrow streets, and it has never been a problem before?

Going off the drawings this is the size and rake of the blue wall seating/standing 5O metres in length from 1st row to top row. 38 metres from floor level to top row of seats. Image taken off one of
@MisterDrone video

Its only a quick mock up but you can see how amazing its going to be.

Screenshot (87).png
Screenshot (92).png
Screenshot (91).png
Screenshot (90).png

With all the concerns surrounding access/egress should we not take a leaf our of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's book to resolve the issue. Don't label me a plagiarist but, I mean, what they did with Thunderbird Island was ahead of its day and I'm sure we could extend to collapsing walls on pneumatic pump arms which can be lowered before each home game and raised afterwards. Everton are go!

I'm happy to waive any fee for this idea as I don't wish to be dragged through the International Courts for breaching copyright.

Isn't this egress thing a bit of a non issue considering that other than the side streets of Goodison Road, there is not a lot of exit avenues wrapped around Goodison either along with the narrow streets, and it has never been a problem before?
There are loads of streets going off in 360 degrees of directions.

At the dock, everyone will have to empty out in one direction onto the dock road through much more limited exits.

Going off the drawings this is the size and rake of the blue wall seating/standing 5O metres in length from 1st row to top row. 38 metres from floor level to top row of seats. Image taken off one of
@MisterDrone video

Its only a quick mock up but you can see how amazing its going to be.

View attachment 173068View attachment 173069View attachment 173071View attachment 173072

Good work mate, spot on that ;)

Except for the pitch, FOR THE LAST TIME - THE PITCH WILL NOT FIT!!!

My mates Aunties cousin, who walks the dogs of somebody who met Colin Chong in a lift once told me that we have written to the Premier League and asked if we can play games with a square pitch.

Take it or leave it, just passing it on.

I'll take it to the bank MG and as far as I'm concerned that's the gospel truth.

That home end is going to look epic and I'm looking forward to booing Everton from the comfort of my living room

There are loads of streets going off in 360 degrees of directions.

At the dock, everyone will have to empty out in one direction onto the dock road through much more limited exits.

Just can't see the issue there will be much more space around the ground, and plenty of access out to that dock road

Some on here making out King Leonidis and his 300 will be blocking the only way through

Just can't see the issue there will be much more space around the ground, and plenty of access out to that dock road

Some on here making out King Leonidis and his 300 will be blocking the only way through
The point they are making is that the openings onto the dock road aren’t particularly wide and there aren’t many of them. That is the whole point.