New Everton Stadium Discussion

Looks more imposing than BMD
It'll still be asymmetrical.

It looks imposing like.

Effectively though Liverpool's traditional home end is now usurped...the 'away end' is 16,000 capacity and 'outmuscles' the Kop by 4,000 and I wonder how that will affect the dynamic in that stadium.

BA485BAC-96ED-4616-ADE3-AF2994428E01.jpeg
8B3BAD79-77B7-4EAC-A4D6-C5C487B1C885.jpeg

One looks disgusting one doesn’t might be bigger (more imposing) but certainly a lot uglier. I know what one I would rather have.

It'll still be asymmetrical.

It looks imposing like.

Effectively though Liverpool's traditional home end is now usurped...the 'away end' is 16,000 capacity and 'outmuscles' the Kop by 4,000 and I wonder how that will affect the dynamic in that stadium.

I prefer an asymmetrical stadium like goodison.

Ours is a generic pro evo stadium. In actually jealous of what anfield is going to look like.

Bottom left (that car park): our first 'ground'.

Ahhhhhh!
Only image I could find on Google similar to the Anfield view. I wish we was getting our first ground also. I loved the 60k version. The 52k version doesn’t look much different from the outside really it does from the inside.

Only image I could find on Google similar to the Anfield view. I wish we was getting our first ground also. I loved the 60k version. The 52k version doesn’t look much different from the outside really it does from the inside.
No, I'm saying...the car park you see there was the site of Everton's pitch on Stanley Park.