New Everton Stadium Discussion

What's your most favouritist thing about our new ground?
Hoping to be able to get a decent snack and beer before /after the game in a more user friendly space - Instead of trying to balance a pie and a pint and my phone all at once. Also maybe some of the catering outlets might open on non-matchdays ?

That site I linked to: how is it bogus? That was never explained to me.

And I doubt if it's quoting a 'club source' extensively it made it up. It's still publishing and I doubt the club would have missed their link.

Over to you...

Dave, does it matter now, ? History is history.
It’s getting boring now. Just refer it as ‘our new stadium’ or ‘Everton’s new stadium’.

Yes Bramley-Moore dock no longer exists.

Only £100m plus planning spent out of £500-550m+ total. Nowhere near half way.

The build of a new structure is much more than just the construction phase. C'mon Tom, you know this. Money spent doesn't have anything to do with work completed, just the value of the goods purchased.

The rake, mate. I'm all about the rake
1655807808543.png

Hoping to be able to get a decent snack and beer before /after the game in a more user friendly space - Instead of trying to balance a pie and a pint and my phone all at once. Also maybe some of the catering outlets might open on non-matchdays ?
I suspect many independant mobile food and drink outlets will spring up around the immediate industrial areas, as well as temporary car parks