New Everton Stadium Discussion

Really hope that Everton work along side the drone user's, they've done a brilliant job keeping the fans updated. Giving up their own free time flying and editing the video's.

Everton need to keep in mind how much the fans kept the club up. Let's live up to The people's club

Looks like they are slapping the restrictions on from tomorrow..

Aren't they tearing it down brick-by-brick, to rebuild and restore it as some sort club-museum or something? Thought i read that somewhere.

To the best of my knowledge, I think the idea at first was to demolish the pump house brick by brick and then build it up again. If I'm not mistaken, I think when they took a proper look at it it was in a far better state than they thought, so it was just renovated without having to take it down. Think that was something I read, anyhow.

Bloody Shambles this club with this "refusal" of The Drone Pilots, makes absolutely no sense, but, lets hope they have a plan in mind to engage their services fully going forward and as Mr Drone states, once a month is not enough.

I assume that Everton has some media contracts in place recording this all, from day one but we all know what assuming does!

They must surely be documenting such an Historic moment in our history, SURELY??

Whole Club needs a reboot!!

sigh

I think it's perfectly reasonable for people undertaking a massive construction to not want random drones flying overhead. I'm surprised there hasn't been a crackdown before now. I'm pretty sure Laing O'Rourke don't want this happening. It's ridiculous to call the club a shambles for this.

In saying that, it would be good if they came to an arrangement with someone to do a controlled/official regular flight - or else put stadium cams up.

I think it's perfectly reasonable for people undertaking a massive construction to not want random drones flying overhead. I'm surprised there hasn't been a crackdown before now. I'm pretty sure Laing O'Rourke don't want this happening. It's ridiculous to call the club a shambles for this.

In saying that, it would be good if they came to an arrangement with someone to do a controlled/official regular flight - or else put stadium cams up.
Think you've nailed it. It won't be Everton behind this, it'll be Laing O'Rourke. Not sure what the issue is as most of those drone shots were nowhere near the site boundary and once it starts going up proper, there'll be no point in doing close up shots as you'd want to see the whole structure.

Bloody Shambles this club with this "refusal" of The Drone Pilots, makes absolutely no sense, but, lets hope they have a plan in mind to engage their services fully going forward and as Mr Drone states, once a month is not enough.

I assume that Everton has some media contracts in place recording this all, from day one but we all know what assuming does!

They must surely be documenting such an Historic moment in our history, SURELY??

Whole Club needs a reboot!!

sigh
Makes perfect sense and will have little to do with the club and more to do with the construction contractor and H&S compliance.
The club has plenty of short coming to gripe about but this isn’t one, as disappointing as losing the updates will be.

Think you've nailed it. It won't be Everton behind this, it'll be Laing O'Rourke. Not sure what the issue is as most of those drone shots were nowhere near the site boundary and once it starts going up proper, there'll be no point in doing close up shots as you'd want to see the whole structure.
unlicenced unbonded unskilled workers sat around slacking it. lazy bunch of wasters just taking the money for doing bugger all. its a disgrace i tells ya. who do they think they are? Cenk Tosun? this whole business stinks to high heaven!

on a serious note, shame a time lapse camera isnt installed over the road (and water for that matter) to document the full scale of the build.

Makes perfect sense and will have little to do with the club and more to do with the construction contractor and H&S compliance.
The club has plenty of short coming to gripe about but this isn’t one, as disappointing as losing the updates will be.

Hopefully they can just circle outside the site and zoom in to take the footage.

They can do it on a Sunday surely, when there are no staff on site.

Hopefully they can just circle outside the site and zoom in to take the footage.
Shouldn’t be any restrictions (outside of CAA stuff these amateurs must already be compliant with) so maybe they will continue unless there’s a request to desist coming too (or the adjacent properties object).
It does seem a bit incompetent on the club they haven’t negotiated with LOR to put a camera up on the pump tower for a site wide veiw. That said maybe they have and Bill is saving it all for one of his VHS releases……
‘My Big Blue Erection’ by Bill Kenwright Productions

Shouldn’t be any restrictions (outside of CAA stuff these amateurs must already be compliant with) so maybe they will continue unless there’s a request to desist coming too (or the adjacent properties object).
It does seem a bit incompetent on the club they haven’t negotiated with LOR to put a camera up on the pump tower for a site wide veiw. That said maybe they have and Bill is saving it all for one of his VHS releases……
‘My Big Blue Erection’ by Bill Kenwright Productions
hahahahaha excellent.