New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm not, mate of mine is going.

It wasn't very well publicised so I wonder how people were selected. Maybe previous attendees?
Basically the people on the project side came over very well. They said infill and compacting should be done by the end of next week. (an ideal post Derby update) The piling work will accelerate of course once that's done.

Work on the structure itself is well underway off site and will be delivered (I'd assume by ship) when needed and assembled like meccano.

During the Q & A questions where asked on finance, no update. Another question asked on finance timescale was glossed over.

Expect a piece in the Echo tonight.

Basically the people on the project side came over very well. They said infill and compacting should be done by the end of next week. (an ideal post Derby update) The piling work will accelerate of course once that's done.

Work on the structure itself is well underway off site and will be delivered (I'd assume by ship) when needed and assembled like meccano.

During the Q & A questions where asked on finance, no update. Another question asked on finance timescale was glossed over.

Expect a piece in the Echo tonight.
Update.

DBB was due to be there, Richard Kenyon went instead.

Very impressive progress seemingly being made, great to see.

Though as this is Everton, I’m still half expecting them to announce in a months time that they’re behind schedule, as they’ve just realised they’ve filled the wrong dock in.

240px-Grandad_Only_Fools.jpg