New Everton Stadium Discussion

The reason Tom Hughes is getting pelters in this thread is because there's f.a. happening of note with this stadium and arses are twitching over it...not helped today by explosives found there. I'm sure the investors are queuing round the block to get their slice of this action.
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

There’s nothing happening with the Stadium…..lollollollollollollollol

The things you’ll say to get attention

The reason Tom Hughes is getting pelters in this thread is because there's f.a. happening of note with this stadium and arses are twitching over it...not helped today by explosives found there. I'm sure the investors are queuing round the block to get their slice of this action.
You really are the Goebbals of GOT.
Your ability to present blatant untruths as indisputable facts is pure artistry.
I could well believe your actual job is a PR advisor to messrsTrump and Johnson so accomplished is your grasp of misinformation.
Yet ,currently, BMD is awash with site managers, civil engineers and expensive plant preparing the ground and cutting new entrances in historic Dock walls.
Water is being pumped from the Dock 24/7.
Orders have been firmly placed for steelworks which will now be under production.
Mr. Usmanov has publicly stated his willingness to support his close friend at Everton , effectively underwriting the entire project.
I’ve been in construction long enough to know when a project is going to get to completion and this already ongoing project ,sir , is going to complete , rest assured.

Your ability to present blatant untruths as indisputable facts is pure artistry.
I could well believe your actual job is a PR advisor to messrsTrump and Johnson so accomplished is your grasp of misinformation.
Yet ,currently, BMD is awash with site managers, civil engineers and expensive plant preparing the ground and cutting new entrances in historic Dock walls.
Orders have been firmly placed for steelworks which will now be under production.
Mr. Usmanov has publicly stated his willingness to support his close friend at Everton , effectively underwriting the entire project.
I’ve been in construction long enough to know when a project is going to get to completion and this already ongoing project ,sir , is going to complete , rest assured.

You can never say never but it would take a very particular set of circumstances now. We've already survived brexit and a global pandemic but if Usmanov and Moshiri were both killed in say a helicopter crash that might derail it. Just got to hope they both stay fit, healthy and accident free until at least 2024.

You can never say never but it would take a very particular set of circumstances now. We've already survived brexit and a global pandemic but if Usmanov and Moshiri were both killed in say a helicopter crash that might derail it. Just got to hope they both stay fit, healthy and accident free until at least 2024.
Bloody jinxed it, everton thatlol

1gjdAX7.gif

Will you at least agree the build has started? If this fails Everton as Premier team are done. LOR have been involved in this since 2017
The preparation work has. That isn't the same thing. Liverpool had part of Stanley Park off and diggers there but still ended up in Anfield.

Blatant untruths?

There is no stadium; there's preparation work. There has been an unexploded shell retrieved from the BMD site. Where am I lying?

Orders "firmly placed" for steel. Ok.

The preparation work has. That isn't the same thing. Liverpool had part of Stanley Park off and diggers there but still ended up in Anfield.
The diggers at Stanley Park were for preparatory work , soil and ground samples.
We have had that all done and are at the first stage of construction.
This is happening , without doubt.

As a Blue since '93 , I've been witness to a majority of the stadium stuff...albeit from the location of large cacti and canyons in the Earth. Sometimes it's resembled a religious argument and the problem is that that tends to lead to a stalemate, some form of regression or people dying on the cross.

A good portion of the survey I couldn't answer and "that's for the people of Liverpool to decide" was my standard reply but at least I go to have some input this time, unlike the Tescodrome.

Things appear to be moving on, so let's all try to do the same...the stadium's in the city, the location works for the majority of folks; it's time to build.

Onwards.
Arizona? I’m presuming. Whereabouts?