New Everton Stadium Discussion

Serious question for a moment: the dock is being filled with sand, where is this coming from? Do we have wagons coming in constantly tipping out tonnes of sand to pump in? Is it being floated in on barges or pumped up from the river bed nearby?

When i go up the steps to the upper Gwaldys I look around and see , people with flat caps , smoking pipes , and when i sit my seat i see Dean head his sixteth goal against Arsenal.
RT_21_REP_600X314_SIXTHSENSE.jpg

Serious question for a moment: the dock is being filled with sand, where is this coming from? Do we have wagons coming in constantly tipping out tonnes of sand to pump in? Is it being floated in on barges or pumped up from the river bed nearby?
We have a team of engineers extracting dirt from beneath Goodison so we can play on the same pitch.
MV5BMjlmM2U5MjYtZTA4Mi00ZWI2LTg3YzItYTgwZjA4NTAwYmFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

It's coming from the actual bed of Bramley Moore Dock itself. It's very efficient. We scoop a load of sand out, then drop it on the side of the dock for a bit to dry off, then we drop it back in again.

It's coming from Liverpool Bay, dunno how it gets to BMD but there's no berthing facilities riverside.

Found this on toffeeweb from the planning application:

The dock, having been scraped clean and then lined, will be filled with nearly half a million cubic metres of sand dredged from a site some 23 nautical miles from Bramley-Moore Dock.

that’s gonna be one heck of a pipeline if it’s not being shipped/trucked in.

Found this on toffeeweb from the planning application:

The dock, having been scraped clean and then lined, will be filled with nearly half a million cubic metres of sand dredged from a site some 23 nautical miles from Bramley-Moore Dock.

that’s gonna be one heck of a pipeline if it’s not being shipped/trucked in.
Dolphins with panniers,low cost,carbon neutral and the dolphins will love it.