New Everton Stadium Discussion

For anyone who has not yet checked it out, I'd recommend Iron Men on prime. It's about the last few games at Upton park. It really made me think about the ground move and how difficult those last few games will be

For anyone who has not yet checked it out, I'd recommend Iron Men on prime. It's about the last few games at Upton park. It really made me think about the ground move and how difficult those last few games will be
I'm not stocking up on toilet rolls anymore, its handkerchiefs

Think it might be different for us? Its something we've all wanted for so long, and it is made just for us. Not moving to some hollow stadium that was built for another purpose like WHam's.

I watched this at 3am this morning. Thanks for the recommendation. I couldn’t sleep as I have a nasty bout of Covid.

It was pretty emotional even as an Everton fan to see all that history being left behind.

I’m a foreign supporter who has only been to Goodison a handful of times. The film made me see how devastating it will be for fans who’ve been going week in week out for years to leave Goodison for the last time (not that I didn’t already know). There’ll be a massive sense of loss.

I don't doubt for one single second how emotional I will be at the end but I have to say I think the excitement and anticipation of moving to a fantastic stadium at a wonderful location will easily outweigh the sadness. Of course we have loads of good memories at GP but most of the really good ones are now some time in the past. Let's be honest, we haven't been very good for longer than we would like to admit. I'd suggest that would not have been the case had we moved years ago and got it right. As much as I love the place, Goodison has been a millstone around our neck and its rebuilding or a relocation should have been sorted out 20 odd years ago. The recent past would have been far better had it have been, of that I am sure.