New Everton Stadium Discussion

Saw this a few minutes ago. Not surprised to be honest.
Take the road works from Millers Bridge near Bootle to town, been going on for about 2 years now. I have no idea how it can take so long, someone somewhere is making a fortune out of that alone. There’ll be loads like that.

I remember a rumour about Anderson's son or son in law working for kings construction who just happen to get all those big infrastructure jobs like the dock road and dearby road

This is bad optics whatever way you put it. Stadium is surely linked?

Joe's position is likely to be untenable and no doubt will have a detrimental effect on Everton.

Or I'm i being too dramatic

I remember a rumour about Anderson's son or son in law working for kings construction who just happen to get all those big infrastructure jobs like the dock road and dearby road
I live off Vauxhall road and it’s been a constant nightmare round here for years with these never ending “road improvements” on Leeds street, Great Howard and the Dock road. Could have had BMD already built with the costs of these.

This is bad optics whatever way you put it. Stadium is surely linked?

Joe's position is likely to be untenable and no doubt will have a detrimental effect on Everton.

Or I'm i being too dramatic

The stadium isnt a LCC contract to award. The infrastructure stuff MIGHT be, but in essence, its a private build on land not owned by LCC.