New Everton Stadium Discussion

Its not even a bribe for us. Us getting anything is just collateral in FSG's further attempts to actually have enough money to build the Anfield Road End.

I was going to say doesn't the roof at Old Trafford leak? If we get £250 million how much do they get to rebuild it again?

Richest clubs in the world want to use TV money pool so they don't have to spend so much of their own.

From who?
Probs from the money that will come on from the eventual streaming deal. Or the money that will come from the 8 games a season or so that teams can negotiate a tv deal for themselves. Liverpool and Utd will be rolling in money from that

I honestly think the real money is in streaming and bypassing sky/bt. The league will literally be swimming in money.
May as well bang in the extra 10k-15k seats in now.

Probs from the money that will come on from the eventual streaming deal. Or the money that will come from the 8 games a season or so that teams can negotiate a tv deal for themselves. Liverpool and Utd will be rolling in money from that

I honestly think the real money is in streaming and bypassing sky/bt. The league will literally be swimming in money.
May as well bang in the extra 10k-15k seats in now.

The league wont; a few clubs will be though.

I don't follow this thread very closely. Can anyone tell me whether the design still has the possibility of extra capacity or not, please?

Yes I agree. Once the match has ended. Once they leave the Dock, 53000 fans will have 2 choices to make at the same time.To turn left or right.

That's not entirely true as they will have the plaza selling food and ale so they can stay on site if they like and I'm sure a lot will especially after a win.
Obviously not in mid winter though after a home draw to Stoke or some such.

indykaila News
@indykaila

Everton would potentially be able to claim back £250 million on their proposed new £500 million Bramley Moore dock stadium under Project Big Picture. #EFC

For what ever reason, during the current Covid time it might make good sense. But why should the RS get money for ground improvements they've already done? Something fishy there.

Why on a seperate matter does Rick Parry back the proposals to change the league? Blimey AC-12 would have a job sorting this lot out never mind Fifa and World Cups it's rotten to the core in this country.

That's not entirely true as they will have the plaza selling food and ale so they can stay on site if they like and I'm sure a lot will especially after a win.
Obviously not in mid winter though after a home draw to Stoke or some such.
Or a Monday Night Game in January queuing at Sandhills