New Everton Stadium Discussion

I’ve questioned this a few times, the safety aspect of having disabled/restricted movement fans in the area around goals - seems one powerful misplaced shot away from a serious injury and potentially the club being sued for severe injury.
I know how immobile a relative is in their chair and from someone who sits in the LGS I know how hard/fast those balls can enter the supporters area.
If it’s cost cutting it’s ill advised in my view, in addition to the loss of atmosphere/intensity in those areas.

....appreciate the higher risk for the more immobile but I suppose there‘s also an element of risk for able bodied watching from lower tier. I‘d say this is even more evident in the pre-game warm up when shots are reigned in on goal and the fans are not attentive to what’s happening on the pitch.

Goodison tends to have safety nets wide of the goal for kick-in.

The Doomsday scenario being peddled by Mayor Joe about the city being returned to the eighties if the expected stringent restrictions are put in place by the government worries me a bit if I'm honest.
I've been quite upbeat about the prospects about the project going ahead but all of a sudden I'm beginning to have my doubts.

The Doomsday scenario being peddled by Mayor Joe about the city being returned to the eighties if the expected stringent restrictions are put in place by the government worries me a bit if I'm honest.
I've been quite upbeat about the prospects about the project going ahead but all of a sudden I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Best thing to do mate is ignore the vast majority of people involved in politics because the most of them chat absolute bollocks.

Projects like Evertons stadium build will be most welcome for all concerned I'd imagine.

Best thing to do mate is ignore the vast majority of people involved in politics because the most of them chat absolute bollocks.

Projects like Evertons stadium build will be most welcome for all concerned I'd imagine.
That's been my opinion right through this crisis but you're maybe right when you say ignore the negative opinions. The sad thing is that there's no escape from such negativity and it's permeating through my skin!

The transport situation is still a disappointment to me. Reading the planning there's no chance of a ferry terminal ever and unless there's significant additional demand close by there will be no new rail station.

There will be significant extra demand, just not for the football ground specifically.