New Everton Stadium Discussion

He’s stringing Everton fans along and not clarifying any comments. I hope he has been dropped by the club and we’re now in business with someone with a bit more professionalism.

He’s also liking tweets saying we’re not moving to BMD.

This would be a good time to have a local paper with some good journalists to go out and find out the truth, but the Echo would rather do an article on 20 things that only scousers would say.

So now he IS pointedly underlining that it is the stadium he's been referring to when he complained about placing trust in others.

FWIW I think it's down to him having his nose put out of joint over a club decision rather than a cancelled project, but a doubt remains on that now and he should have the balls to address this at more length.

I just find it mad that he wasn’t arsed about the slaves until last week.
It suits his agenda now to get the new stadium kicked into touch so he can broadcast"I was right all along"
Look, at the very least he was up to his elbows in blood by encouraging the continuance of Brazil's slave trade. At the least. He also looks on the hook for being a slave owner too if his contemporaries words are anything to go by.

Bottom line: I dont know what his standing was amongst people during the times he lived in, but in today's society he has to be seen as a thoroughly reprehensible character who profitted from human trafficking.

Judging this any other way is to excuse slavery.

He didn't. He liked a tweet asking if we were moving to his house location after he explained that was his new picture.

Not sure what the panic is, we know what stage we're at with this at the only people who should be commenting are the Club themselves.

If I was a betting man I'd say that a new stadium in Rome, with all it's politics, would be a far bigger headache than a new stadium practically in any other city on Earth.
Isn't that just another way casting doubt on the stadium location?

He's not been paid apparently.
We have asked him to defer his payment for 6 months, or re- negotiate. Im not 100% sure on that bit.
Stadium is fine though.

It wasn't about not moving stadium,he changed his cover image to a picture of his house and liked a reply saying "we're not moving there are we?" Don't read too far into things before we know what's actually going on

Isn't that just another way casting doubt on the stadium location?

Why on earth would it? You can interpret anything to mean anything if you really wanted to but take a step back and think logically and things start to seem a little less Scooby Doo like.

When would be an acceptable time for him to change it or should he keep it there until death? What do Roma fans think of all this?