New Everton Stadium Discussion

Spurs fans who frequent this site, was financing agreement for your new stadium announced before PP was granted?
Reason I’m asking is The Esk is being his usual negative self again on twitter, saying that financing for BMD and Goodison legacy will be difficult now under present circumstances

Shame to see the Gwladys and Bullens go. As others have said, should be listed.

Suppose it would cost a huge amount incorporating them and what could you even do with them.

It will be great to keep as many of the girders for BMD.
That is almost impossible ,the chance of them being the right length / width/height to fit and not unbalance the structure at BMD ,sad as I too will mourn the end of the Grand Old Lady .
Sadly / gladly we will move on just like when the boys left the other place.

Spurs fans who frequent this site, was financing agreement for your new stadium announced before PP was granted?
Reason I’m asking is The Esk is being his usual negative self again on twitter, saying that financing for BMD and Goodison legacy will be difficult now under present circumstances

I know four-fifths of five-eights of bugger all about business at that level, but surely the financing will be even easier to get? Both projects will get green-lighted a lot quicker simply because it'll mean a much-needed infusion of jobs for the region in the short term, plus longer-term financial rewards ( tourism, taxes). Less red tape or fewer obstacles to get in the way.

Privately funded construction projects will be encouraged.

That is almost impossible ,the chance of them being the right length / width/height to fit and not unbalance the structure at BMD ,sad as I too will mourn the end of the Grand Old Lady .
its a shame they can't be dismantled and sections donated to local lower league clubs, each could get a 20-30m section.

I mean I think they are incorporating them into the concourse, such as the bars etc.

Everything post virus...whenever that will turn out to be, is going to be that little bit harder.
But the jobs and stimulus 2 building projects will bring will not be frowned upon.