New Everton Stadium Discussion

When it comes to the planning application, the council would have to be crackers to knock this back. A top quality sports arena in a currently unused and derelict site that will kick start much needed regeneration of the area and the city in general. It's a real coup for the city.

When is the decision due to be made?

When it comes to the planning application, the council would have to be crackers to knock this back. A top quality sports arena in a currently unused and derelict site that will kick start much needed regeneration of the area and the city in general. It's a real coup for the city.

When is the decision due to be made?
There is no way on Gods green earth the council will deny planning permission .
They were prepared to help with funding at one stage
The Tories may call it in ,but those on here more knowledgeable that me on the subject said they doubt it will happen

The Tories may call it in ,but those on here more knowledgeable that me on the subject said they doubt it will happen

I'd imagine the tories would be keen to push this as part of their Northern Powerhouse scam to make themselves look good anyway so I reckon they'll welcome it.

I'd imagine the tories would be keen to push this as part of their Northern Powerhouse scam to make themselves look good anyway so I reckon they'll welcome it.

Throughout Whitehall, there is a huge focus on delivering infrastructure schemes in the North.

There is no way this Government would call in and block a privately funded scheme like ours, in a run down part of a core, Northern city.

The Tories would be made up: an infrastructure project ooop north, funded by the private sector.